October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween


I would like to wish you all a very Happy Halloween!!!!
Yesterday my Boyfriend and I were invited to lunch by a basketball teammate of my boyfriend!







I brought there a cake that I made.... EVERYONE LOVED IT!!!!

I tell you the recipe... it's very easy!!!
You need:
3 eggs
10 spoons of sugar
10 spoons of flour
1 baking powder
1 vial of vanillin
250 ml of cream
1 pear


A. Separate the yolks from the whites:

B. Put 10 spoons of sugar with yolks, and compound:

You'll get this:

C. Then add to B. 10 spoons of flour, 1 baking powder, 1 fial of vanillin, and compound.

You'll get a compound granular,like this:

D. Then add the cream and compound:

You'll get this:


E. Now peal and cut the pear into small pieces

F. Withes withes


G. Join D + F + E and compound

H. Cover a circular pot with parchment paper


I. Put what you've obtained in G into the pot


L. Bake for half an hour at 180°.....

......................


M. That's how it looks like!!!!(i've add some icing sugar)


I hope you understand the recipe....i'm italian, and i'm not very good with English language!
Tell me if you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment