July 2, 2012

Paris, part un

Unluckly I didn't get a lot of photos with my camera.
But the wedding pictures will arrive soon!!!
The bride gave me the honor to get the photos of this event with her fantastic camera!!! So I made a lot of photos but with her camera (that camera is FANTASTIC!!!!!!).... you just have to wait and you will see her with her fantastic wedding dress....
....but!!! we were in Paris, and we had a great time with great and new friends!!!
Here's some photos, but, others will arrive, soon!!!!
Before wedding
YAHOOOOOO!!!! after wedding
If I have to be honest, I didn't jump to get it. No, because it's not arrive our wedding time yet.
But the bride gave it to me. And I couldn't be more happier. : )
See you soon for other photos!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bea!!!!!! ma che meraviglia!!! non vedo l'ora di vedere le prossime foto!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete