August 10, 2014

I wanna see a lot of falling stars, tonight

 
Good morning!!
In these days I've been a little busy, because my Mr turned 30, and I bought 30 little presents to him!
Crazy? Yes, I am.
But I love him, and watching at him while he was opening his presents...well, was wonderful!

Yesterday at sunset I was sitting in what I like to call "my porch" (it's just a terrace...) next to my lemon tree, and while a gentle wind was blowing, I thought "How lucky I am! I have soooo many good things."
I thought that I wanna get old, sit in my porch, next to my lemon tree in the sunset, with a gentle wind that blow my grey hair with my Mr by my side, and think "How lucky we've been in our lives!".
It's a promise that I do to myself!

Life lately has been good. Now I'm out off work for two weeks, so I'm going to blog a little bit more!
I have so many things to do, so many people to see...
I think this August is gonna be legen...wait for it...dary!!!
Tonight, I think I'm going to watch the sky, to see some falling stars...I love watching at the sky by night, universe is huge and great!


I promise, no more post about my toughts...for a while! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Thats such a cute idea with the 30 little gifts! I will do that too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete