January 9, 2014

Christmas markets, I love you!

I'm a very huge fan of Christmas markets!
Mr and I visited Christmas market in Trento in 2011, and in Levico in 2012.
I love the lights, the cold but warm weather, all the stands full of wonderful things to buy!
During Christmas markets I drank cider (I loved it!), I bought a pair of slipper that keeps my feet very warm, and I was going to try all the food in every stands...everything looked delicious!


Here's some photos I took from Christmas market in Bruneck!



And when the sun went down, Christmas markets looked even better!

6 comments:

  1. Aw the markets look so wonderful, wish we had something like that here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally love them!I don't have them in the city where I live...but I go to the mountains and there I find them!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your fashionable thoughts on my last post. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam, Thank you!
      have a nice week!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for your last comment dear! It made me rally happy! I am so happy that I didn't give up blogging! Its so much fun :)
    I like christmas markets too! Too bad we have to wait for another year now until we have them back ;)
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's funny!
      That's why I told you you shouldn't give up!
      I love your new post!
      Happy Monday!

      Delete