|A sunset in February|
Here everything is fine: I'm getting used to my new alarm clock, to my new work, even if I'm still enjoying my afternoons with my photography teacher, I'm spending time with my Mr thinking about future....
Here's what makes me terrible happy in this month:
1. My early mornings: I see dawn every day, and let me tell you, it's worth! It's worth having my alarm clock sets at 6 a.m. and see the sun rising
2. My new "job": sometimes I'm desperate because at first sight I understand nothing, but if I take my time I understand something (I'm going to learn how to use SAS), in my mind I think I'm going to learn a new language (even if it's a little weird....it's full of ";, &, %, $, @,...", cool, isn't it?)
3. A new little boy that is born 12 days ago...well he totally stole my heart!!!he's soooo little, he looks at you in a so funny way, and he has the littlest hands and feet that I've ever seen! I think babies are miracles, and they really are!
4. Sunny fresh days
5. My camera and all the things she can do
6. Longest days!!!that means in some weeks I can start running!!!
7. All the flowers that are blooming in this month
8. This blog Comme un lait fraise, "A place where recipes, polaroids and memories are safely kept", do I have to add something more? :)
9. Having booked a flight to Amsterdam with my Mr (soooooo happy!!!!!!)
10. Evenings on sofa with Mr