March 8, 2014

Oh, hello there!

Happy Saturday to all of you!!!
Well, in these days I had been a little bit busy, because I have a lot of (temporary) works, that keep me occupied!
(Good thing, let me tell you!)
Plus, the weather is so good, the sun shines, it's warm and so, all I wanna do is take my camera, take my bike and ride around the city, taking photos of what I see...
March started as a good month: days get longer, all the plants start to bloom, and I feel lucky for everyday I live, for the sun that kisses my pale skin, for a wonderful news in our family, for being at a park with a young little lady that conviced me that a cake made with grass and daisies is a good idea, for having a friend that wants me by her side in one of her most important days of her life, for being by my sister's side, for the time I spend with my Mr....
well, I'm getting too sentimental...
so, I put my coat on, I take my bike, my camera, and I do what makes me terribly happy....



These are 2 of  all the photos I took for my photography classes, we had to take a selfie!
Let me tell you, a good selfie, is not easy to take!!! ;)

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY, to you all!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    I had a also a busy week- busy with doing things but also busy with enjoying the good weather :)
    The pictures are really pretty and so are you!
    Thanks for your last comment! They always make me really happy :)
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Larissa!
      I'm happy you're having a great time, and even enjoying good weather!!!
      Thank to you!

      Delete
  2. good picture.. i love the idea of just riding around town on my bike, camera in hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Hena, I'm enjoying my bike and my camera in these days, and I'm in a very good mood!!

      Delete
  3. ci volevano proprio queste belle giornate... mettono il buonumore!
    e che meraviglia queste piccole cose :)
    buona settimana a te!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puoi proprio dirlo! Dopo un inverno sommerse dalla pioggia...questo sole è ancora più bello!!!
      Grazie mille per il tuo commento!!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad it's warm and the sun is shining! It's a whopping 80 degrees right now and I'm still at work. 4:30pm so almost time to head and HOPEFULLY go for a run.

    Selfies ARE hard to take sometimes. It's much more fun when someone else just captures a moment. ;)

    Hope you are doing well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda I've sent an e-mail to you 5 minutes ago!!! ;)
      I keep my finger crossed for your run!!!!
      I love your vocabulary!( :D whopping!) I'm learning a lot thanks to you!!!
      Have a nice run!

      Delete
  5. Hey thats sooo cool that you will take yoga classes :)
    I am hosting a giveaway on my blog, for the really first time. Have a look at it if you like :)
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete