|Photo taken by me in Amsterdam|
* My internship has finished. Well, I know that wasn't MY work. I didn't like it. I'm not able to program...so, now I'm at the same point in my life where I was almost 1 year ago.
At home. Trying to know what's better for me. Well, I'm going to do exactly what I like.
Sorry, what I love.
In these days everyone is asking me about "my work". And everytime I repeat the same "I was in an internship and it's over." It was my fifth interniship. And I think it was my last internship.
I'm not sad, I'm just a little bit tired.
Now I'm going to look for the right work, while doing something I like.
* Probably Mr and have a big news to share with you (no babies ahead!), but I have to be sure of it, and then I'm going to tell it!
* Well, I think summer is coming. Yesterday I put off my chemise.
Yes, during winter I always wear my chemise, I'm a young old lady.
But when hot arrives, well, I put off it.
Yesterday, I took it off, so summer is officially arrived.
* I'm reading a lot. I'm so happy of this. I'm currently reading "Open" by Andre Agassi. Well, I know nothing about tennis, but I'm enjoying this book. I really suggest it to you.
* I'm in love with this bag. You can create it as you want!
FANTASTIC! (and my birthday is not so far...)
* Friday I was babysitting a 3 months baby. He's my friend's baby.
He's cute, he's so calm, he never cries. I took a stroll with him, and he was happy looking at cars. Then felt asleep on my shoulder. And my heart melted. Is there anything better then a baby that falls asleep on your shoulder?
Have a great week, my dear!