April 27, 2015

I really love...(April 2015)

I love weekend mornings.
Mr sleeps, and I have the whole house for me.
I blog, I browse blogs I love, I read about photography, I listen to some music, and I relax.
Since Mr and I moved in, I had a little time for myself.
There's always something for the house that we have to do, or we have to buy.
But the early weekends mornings are all for myself!

So, here everything is good.
1. I love the sunlights that pass through the window
2. I love taking care of my plants
3. I love the sun that shines
4. I love wearing flats
5. I love life with Mr
6. I love running
7. I love inviting friends for showing them our house
8. I love Mr that build an Ikea funiture
9. I love taking photos
10. I love flowers around our house


1 comment:

  1. This is such a nice post and I love how you describe your weekend mornings. Sometimes its important to find some time for yourself even though you live together. My husband sometimes works late and I have evenings all for myself - I enjoy them a lot too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete