December 9, 2015

First day in Berlin

And here we are!
Berlin!!!!
Mr and I booked this flight in August, and we were very thrilled about this journey!
We stayed at Ibis Style Hotel, it was near Alexander Platz, so we were close enough to the "Mitte".
The first day we were in Berlin, we walked a lot: the weather forecast said that on Saturday and Sunday it would have rained, so we decided to walked along Berlin on Friday discovering this city by feet.
Here's what we saw the first day:
Berliner Fernsehturm
The Berliner Dom
Karl and Engels
The Ampelmann!

The Brandenburger Tor
Holocaust-Mahnmal

So in the next days I'm going to write something more about what we saw!
But for now, I have to go to bed!
Have a great time my dear friends! :)

1 comment:

  1. Bea, I would be very proud and happy if you write about us meeting! Of course! I cannot wait to see the picture of the two of us and to read what you will say about me hahahah ;)
    Have a great weekend dear!
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete