Well, well, December! Welcome, my dear, last month of a great year!
So, I have some exciting news, I'm gonna share them with you very soon....
But! First of all, Mr and I visited Berlin last week!
I can tell you that Berlin is a beautiful great city.
I liked it, it's not ordinary, it's different from London, Amsterdam, Paris....but I liked it. I probably liked a lot its history, it's so interesting, and, well, it makes me think a lot of human beings and our nature.
By the way, I saw some things that to me, were characteristic of this big city:
1) there were a looot of advertising, fasten with scotch tape, around the pole of the traffic lights.
2) in the most part of the houses there are some wall paintings
|---and he walks!! :)|
3) people have courtains but they take them open, so you can watch inside ;)
4) they have great feeling with Christmas :)
5) they have happy and funny baskets along the streets