March 16, 2012

11 things (Part 2)

1.Would you rather eat a bug or have someone constantly poke you in your ribs for one whole day?
I prefer someone that poke me in my ribs for one whole day!!! I don't like to test new taste
2. What was your most embarrassing moment?
I don't have just one.... I usually put myself in embarrassing moments not because I want...
3. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
I love dresses, they are so female!
4. (I am going to steal this from Jasmine:) What is directly to your left?
My mobile!
5. The last thing you ate?
Milk+coffee+breakfast cereal
6. Do you have nicknames? And what are they?
Of course!!!my sister gave me nicknames since I was very very young; the last is "Pice" that means "little". This is the one I prefer, that's why these are "Pice's adventures"!!
7. If somebody offered you 100 bucks if you shaved your head, would you do it? 
Absolutly NO!!!When I was 13 I saw "G.I. Jane" I thought I would do.....but then I looked at me in the mirror, and I discovered that I'm not Demi Moore.
8. What was your dream job when you were in kindergarten?
I would like to be a writer, a teacher.
9. If you had to choose between never eating vegetables for the rest of your life or only eating vegetables for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Only eating vegetables. I love them!
10. When was the last time you cried?
A week ago. I was too nervous. When I'm nervous I cry, then I feel really better!!
11. What is your favorite book? You can only choose one.
My first favourite book!!!The Little Prince.


1 comment: