June 27, 2014

If I can give just an advice....

Photo took by me while I was running

.... I would suggest you to go running.
Great advice, thank you! You probably said.
But it really is.
When I run, I feel fine.
At first I think "why am I here?!?why??"
But after 5 minutes, I feel so good and there is no place where I would love to be.
While I run, I start thinking about the day, about my problems, about what doesn't work in my life.
And, guess what?
EVERYTIME I stop running, I have no problems, I have solutions, or something like that, and everything works in my life: I have a wonderful family, wonderful friends, and a wonderful boyfriend.
Really I couldn't deserve more.
Plus, I like the sensation of feeling exhausted.
I like the noise of my shoes on the ground.
I like running, being surronded by trees and flowers....and the wind? feeling the wind all over my skin is something I cannot explain.
I like starting my run with this song....and, can you keep a secret? I imagine me running into a very huge stadium, with all the people that claps their hands for me... :)
This is the power that running has on me.
So, where's your running shoes?

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post! I feel the same way about running. It always make me feel so good!
    xx

    ReplyDelete