This has been a very busy week, I worked for my professor, then I was with a fantastic baby boy for an afternoon, then with a toddler...so, it's been busy, around these part!
But, today, I was watching at my fb page, and I jumped into this:
I try to translate... (I don't know if I did a good job....)
- do almost a somersault per day
- run for fields or beach
- Scream at echo "Who looks better between me and you?", and listen what he answered
- Invent a word per week
- Play with fantasy
- Get bored sometimes
- Go to the bookstore and hang around for a happy coloured book
- Taste every ice cream flavors
- Look at fallen stars, and express the best desire
- Read a tale with grandpa. Before the end close the book, invent the end with your grandpa and then read if you guess how the book finishes
- Write a letter to your gramma, even if she's not here anymore. It's ok even a draw
- Chose 2 of these: go fishing with papa, bake a cake with mama, go to cinema with friends, diving into the sea,visiting a museum
- Read every word you see
- Draw the place you see, draw the place you dream of, draw the people you like more, and think, think a lot!
- Count how many cool things you did in your week
Well, I think this teacher is the best.
She's giving to her pupils a wonderful summer, and they will never forget about it!
So, I think I'm going to do some of these homework, too....for example....
- Taste every ice cream flavors (I ALWAYS eat the same flavour....)
- Play with fantasy, can I say, play with camera? a photo everyday?
- Go to the bookstore and hang around for a happy coloured book (best thing ever!!)
- Look at fallen stars, and express the best desire (like it!)
So, summer, do you know I'm going to enjoy you every single day?