June 6, 2014

Ikea Project

Happy Friday to everyone!!!
This week has flown by so fast!
So, here I am, ready to show a little project that I'm trying to do...
As you probably know, I loooooove plants, flowers, trees, everything of Nature!
So, when in February I went to Ikea and I saw this:


I thought "Wow!It will be great watching 3 kind of flowers growing!"
So I bought them.
I sent a photo of this flowers to Amanda, and she told me "I am thinking a time lapse of the flowers in your photos! "
I thought "This girl is sooo cool!It's a brilliant idea!!!"

Then May/June arrived and I sowed my seeds.

And since I've sowed them, everyday I take a photo of my plants for documenting their growing.

Boring?
Not for me!
They are already blooming!!!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4 (Can you see that little green leave of Ageratum Houstonianum? :) )

4 comments: