February 28, 2016

And I still believe that the best is yet to come

Tomorrow Mr and I are going to celebrate our 2nd/ 8th anniversary, but I'll be in Rome for a class (very very happy about this).

So, thank you for these 8 years together, my love, I love you to the moon and back.
Thank you for your smiles.
Thank you for your flowers, texts, "goodnight and goodmorning kisses", thank for taking out the garbage, and for planning our trips, thank you for your support, and for making me smile.
Thank you for being as you are.
And I still believe that the best is yet to come.
Santorini 2008
Tenerife 2009
Baselga di Pinè 2010
Krk 2011
Copenhagen 2012
London 2013
Amsterdam 2014
Crete 2014
Italy 2015

2 comments:

  1. ♡♡♡ sono sicura che il meglio deve ancora venire... ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che bel post Bea!!!! Buon anniversario :) <3

    ReplyDelete