April 5, 2012

April 5th

And this day, has finally come.
Yesterday I gave all the documents.
Yes, on April 26th or 27th I'm going to discuss my thesis.
I can start relaxing, I can do everything, that means nothing.
Today I start to look for a work. And this time I can say, "Yes, I can start tomorrow!!".
Crossed finger for me, I have a place where I really would like to work!!!
I have to say a huge thank you to my friend Annina, in these days she listened to me, we shared our university problems, and she always helped me and she trusted in me.
So really, really thank you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I keep my fingers crossed for you :) So exciting to read that you've finished the essay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea mi commuovo.... grazie a te mia cara Bea!!!!!! di tutto :)!!! sempre super cara :)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you!! And a little jealous maybe. ;)
    I am crossing my fingers and toes for you that you will get your dream job! :)

    ReplyDelete