November 5, 2012

Serious post

Honestly, I'm a little bit scared of the new adventure I'm going to start.
The firm I'm going to work it's very big, famous, and ... far from home. I have to drive EVERY single morning for one hour, and one hour for coming back home at the evening. Plus, I don't know how will be the people I'm going to work with.
So if I stop and I start to think about everything, I become anxious, nervous.
But, maths learned me one important thing: when your problem is complex, try to divide it into little simple problems, and you'll be able to resolve it.
That's why I'm starting to make some cds for my long travels.
That's why I'm looking for a new car.
That's why I stay positive, and I think I could find some people like Ted, Lily, Marshall of How I met your mother, or Ross and Chandler of Friends.
That's why I think these next six months will fly away.
So, thank you maths.

1 comment:

  1. good luck with this new chapter in your life. I think I'd be anxious too. But it sounds like you've got a handle on it.

    great blog.

    ReplyDelete