November 30, 2012

30th November

Today I'm happy because:
- Tomorrow is the FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER, that means that CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!!
- Tomorrow I start my Advent calendar
- It's Friday evening
- Today I didn't talk with my boss, because I'm not so brave.....on Monday I'm going to talk with him!!!Promise!!!!
- I have a job interview next week!
- My nail polish is so fashion!
- I'm going to spend the entire weekend with boyfriend!!!!!!!(I've got an Advent calendar even for him.....hihihihihihi)
- It's going to be very cold outside, I don't like cold, but I love cuddles, blankets, hot chocolate.....
via
.....I wanna be here.......with Santa and the Elfs!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can tell someone is excited! Have a great week girl, and good luck with that job interview! :) xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete