February 19, 2013

And I will love to see that day


Today was my last day at the firm.
Soon I'm going to start another internship with another firm.
But today, thank to all of you and to my Mr, I feel very fine. I'm tired but fine.
I exactly know what really metters for me, and to be honest, it's not work. I think work will be an important part of my life, but not my life.
When I was young and thought of an "older" version of me (27/28 years), I imagined myself not in this point of my life. In my dreams, I should have had a work, a lovely man, and I should have being probably expecting a child.
Well, I have a lovely man.
And a  LOT of plans for my future. A lot of hope, of dreams, of adventures, of people that I can meet, of places that I want to visit. When I was young I didn't think about these things.
But, do you wanna know?
They are the best part of my life. (Of course, each one includes Mr)
I think I could never ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment