Nothing special really happened around these part....
- I'm "studing again" statistical for some private lessons (it sounds strange, but NOW I'm understanding what I've studied for so many year....cool, isn't it? And, as I always knew, statistical is great. I just have a confermation).
- Then I voted. Yes, I did it, but to be honest, I understand NOTHING about politics, and I NOW hate all the politicians of my country. That's all I have to say about this.
- My Mr made me a "legendary" gift....the first season of "How I met your mother"!!!!!!! All I desire is a pouring-rain-day, my Mr and my tv/pc for watching all the season!!! (Mr you already knew that I love you, but if it's possible, now I love you more than before!!!) Of course, in these days we are greeting a little preview of spring.... :), anyway I did my best for watching a lot of episodes!!!
- I'm "studing" for our trip to London!!!!! I want to visit every corner of that city!!!!! ;)
- I'm cooking, and reading, and taking care of my plants, and trying to look for an apartment for Mr and I (just for fun, I guarantee!) oooh how I love those little things that can enhance a day!
|I don't remeber where I took this image... :(|