Untill March 4th I'm not going to work.
And can I tell you something? It's wonderful being and staying at home.
In these three days:
- I met a friend for a long long coffee, and for long talks
- It snowed! And I'm not working! This means paradise!!! So....I put on my fake-hunter-pair-of-boots, and I walked under the snow, I don't know why I love so much snow...
- I finally finished to read "The casual vacancy", and I can say that it's a very good book, even if it's not captivating from the beginning
- I'm tired about politics
- I ate the salad that I had planted (I'm so proud!!, and yes, it tastes good, yes!)
- My brother made me a wonderful "morning gift"... (he wrote my name on the windshield of my car), and this is a very very good way for starting a Friday morning
Have a magic weekend!!!!!!!!!!