2. Sorry, this is number 1 not 2.....
Let's do it again....
1. Your comments!!!!!I LOVE THEM!!!!!They made my days!for every comment you left, my heart is full of joy!!
I'm discovering so many wonderful blogs, and every time I find a new one I think "Why should somebody read MY blog? It's just about my life...nothing very interesting..." So, thank you, thank you, thank you, for leaving comments!
2. Reading (as above)
3. Figs: I ate a lot of them from my grandpa's tree!they are....I cannot describe....I love them! the interesting thing is that I didn't like them, 3 years ago!
4. Flowers I find when I go running
5. Thinking that in just 3 months, it'll be Christmas!!!
6. Thinking about all I have, not all I haven't. This kind of exercise works, infact I feel better than last week (thank you pinterest for some inspirational thoughts! 1, 2, .... )
8. On Saturday, a man was playing his piano in the middle of the city....it's not the first time I saw him, but...it's so wonderful listening to classic music while you walk...good man that follows his dreams still exists..
10. My Mr he's the best man I could ever meet!