As i tell you, I like cooking.
Today, I'm home alone (yahooo!!!!), and I can be the queen of the kitchen.
So, while winter is still with us, I wanted to eat something hot....this is the recipe of a legumes soup:
1. You need some dehydrate legumes (I took 250 gr of beans, barley, lentils..):
2. Then cut a onion (I took a half), and a carrot, and then mince them together:
3. Now: join carrots+onions minced with legumes with water (about 1,5 l, if the soup isn't ready, you have to add other water):
4. Cook it for about 2 hours (I'm not good with timetables...I taste a bean...if it is soft, soup is ready, if it is hard the soup isn't ready! ;) )
5. Grate some Grana Padano, and when the soup is cooked, add Grana Padano to the soup
6. Eat it!!!
Have a nice Friday evening!!!
PS: I used Picasa in every photo......I love it!!!!